Counselor Dr. Hanafi Jabali, Speaker of Parliament, announced that he had received a notification from Prime Minister Dr. Mostafa Madbouly that the Council of Ministers had decided to withdraw 10 draft laws, and Dr. Hanafi Jabali announced that he had notified the relevant committees.
The draft laws came as follows:
1) Three draft laws amending some articles of the Traffic Law promulgated by Law No. 66 of 1973.
2) A draft law amending some provisions of Law No. 155 of 2002 regarding export development.
3) A draft law to issue a law regulating natural reserves.
4) A draft law amending some provisions of public hygiene.
5) A draft law for the development and development of the vehicle industry and its feeding industries.
6) A draft law amending some provisions of the President's Decree by Law No. 77 of 1968 regarding fees for broadcasting and wireless devices.
7) A draft law amending some provisions of the Education Law promulgated by Law No. 139 of 1981.
8) A draft law amending the law on fishing and regulating fish farms, and the law on state private property.
Source: Al-Ahram Gate